Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby #3 - 13 Weeks

It is now week 13 for precious Kruse Baby #3. I want to write some bullet points to keep track of this pregnancy.
  • My energy has returned.
  • I won't be able to wear my normal clothes much longer, if at all. My waist line is just bulging.
  • Stone understands "watch out for the baby", but Grant just laughs and jumps up and down more on my tummy. Grant is going to love not being the baby any more.
  • To explain some things to Stone like it is nap time or dinner time, I say, "The baby needs to sleep or the baby is hungry."
  • Grant like to feed the baby by dropping food in Mommy's mouth.

My thoughts of the baby:

  • I wonder if you are a girl or boy.
  • I just feel you are growing, growing, growing
  • I LOVE YOU!

Latest Midwife appt:

  • Baby heart rate: 148
  • Mommy Blood pressure: 100/74
  • Mommy has gained 10 lbs.
  • Estimated due date 8/9

2 comments:

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

I am so glad to hear everything is going so well! We will keep praying for you all! Love you!

Tara said...

Congrats!! So glad to hear that your energy has returned and everything is going great! So excited for you guys!!!