Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing with Friends





Yesterday afternoon two of Stone's friends came over to play. We had a great time sitting in the backyard visiting. Emery lives across the street, and Caedmon was a swimming budy of Stone's from Emler Swim School. Emery and Caedmon are still in swim school and getting better and better every semester, yet when Grant came along Stone quit going and hasn't picked it back up. Anyway, they both have baby sisters, which I didn't get a picture of them. Bummer. Libby is 12 weeks old and Caedmon's little sister, and Ivy is 9 weeks old and Emery's little sister. Both mommies are wonderful friends of mine and help me keep my sanity and encourage me with the role of being mommy and wife.


A little description for the photo is the kids lined the chairs up like this and would always sit in their chair. Never an arguement. Now the baseball and bat where always up for a good squabble, thus Stone hanging on to one of the bats. Have you ever noticed that play dates at your house consist of your child hoarding their toys. Oh, the lesson of sharing is an on going thing!


Sweet Grant - that is all I ever have to say about this dream child. He hardly throws a fit and is always looking for a good time. I pray for him to be happy and boy is he ever. He and Caedmon thoroughly enjoyed playing with one another. Thanks, C, for being so kind and sweet to littel Grant.


Thanks Hulls and Changs for coming over!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

How cute! Grant is such a cutie pie, I just want to squeeze him. Love the picture of all of the kids together. That is a funny story about the chairs and bat. Yes, Connor alwasys hoards toys when kids are over at our house. Guess that is just the way it goes. I was so excited to see a new post, welcome back!

Wadsworth Family- said...

I love reading all of my old friends blogs! Your boys are so cute! I'm glad to hear things are going well with you and your family. We live in Texas also; it's a long way from the hills of Tennessee....Amanda Wilson

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like it was fun for all! Love those playdates. Wish we lived closer so we could have them together! Miss you!