Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time to say thanks

So many things go on in our worlds and without the Lord I have no idea how one carries on. I truly have no idea. Sunday afternoon, I got to have lunch with two dear friends of mine, Kate and Jana. One of my friends is going through a valley in her life right now, yet let me say the Lord is her Shepherd. I have seen others face similiar challenges as she is, yet never have I seen such a confidence in the Lord. A true trust that the Lord will provide her every need. Through our visit, we shared tears and laughs. What a wonderful time to visit and have the entire time centered around the Lord. Thanks, Kate and Jana. Also a big thanks to Eric and Tyler for wathching the 5 boys. You daddies rock!!!

I was able to read a few of my friends' blogs tonight, and one in particular needs prayers. A friend Ceci delivered her precious baby girl at 26 weeks, and Liliana is having to have an IV through Saturday. This is a really big deal, since her veins are not extremely strong. I can't get into all the technicalities of it, yet please pray for Liliana. She is a precious, precious baby girl!!! Also, pray for Ceci. She is being so strong. I just stand in awe! The Lord's handiwork is amazing and beautiful!

You know I have to say that the Lord has surrounded my life with friends that are amazing. I just want to thank each of you for pouring into my life. I pray I do the same for you. You are each prayed for in specific ways, and if time allowed it, I would love to spend more one on one time with you without interruptions. I love you girls. Thank you for loving me and understanding me. Thank you, Amanda, Amy, Brooke, Ceci, Darby, Erin, Gracey, Jana, Kate, Katie, Kelly, Lacy, Lea, Lynette, Marsha, Rosalyn, Tara, and Taylor! I love you so much.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love you too girl!

Erin said...

Adrianne,
your friendship is gift! I can't say that enough! You and your family are lights for Jesus and we are so thankful for you.

BTW...you would have all of your "friends" alphabatized! That's great!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for you, too, Adrianne! You are such a blessing to me and my family. God is so good to bring you into our life.

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

I love you and am so thankful for you, Dran!